Eraquell is an effectual horse wormer that treats various worms and bots in horses. It helps to eliminate adult and larval stages of different types intestinal parasites with a single dose. Eraquell consists of an active ingredient that is Ivermectin, which helps to put to death the large strongyles, small strongyles (adults), roundworms in the stomach and intestines, large-mouth stomach worms, intestinal threadworms, hairworms, pinworms, lungworms, neck threadworms and stomach bots. This highly palatable wormer is safe to use for horses and the paste treats up to a body weight of 700kg.
Eraquell Oral Paste - How it works?
The active ingredient in Eraquell, Ivermectin, kills multiple types of gastrointestinal worms including roundworms, large redworms and bots in horses. Moreover, it eliminates small redworms, pinworms, large roundworms, threadworms and hairworms. The treatment is completely safe for horses.
Direction for use
- Weigh your horse for the correct dosage before starting the treatment.
- Ensure there is no food in the horse’s mouth.
- The syringe must be positioned between the front and back teeth and the paste must be placed on the base of the horse’s tongue.
- Immediately elevate the head of the horse for a few seconds to ensure deglutition.
- Re-treatment should be done according to the epidemiological situation, but not at less than 30 days interval.
- Kills multiple types of intestinal worms
- Very effective in eliminating adult and larval stages of various worms
- Its highly palatable taste makes it easy to administer
- Safe to use in pregnant mares
- Do not use in a horse if he is sensitive to any of the active substance in it.
- Do not drink or smoke while handling the product.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Keep away from children and other pets.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Eraquell Oral Paste
works great, i dont have to rely on other treatments.
it has greatly helped Crystal our mare in fighting those large strongyles infection.