Eraquell Oral Paste for Horses
Eraquell is an effectual horse wormer that treats number of worms and bots. It helps to eliminate adult and larval stages of different types intestinal parasites with a single dose. Eraquall consist an active ingredient that is Ivermectin, which helps to put to death the large strongyles, small strongyles (adults), roundworms in the stomach and intestines, large-mouth stomach worms, intestinal threadworms, hairworms, pinworms, lungworms, neck threadworms and stomach bots. This highly palatable wormer is safe to use for horses and the paste treats up to a body weight of 700kg.
Direction for use
- Weigh your horse for the correct dosage before starting the treatment.
- Ensure there is no food in horse’s mouth.
- The syringe must be positioned between the front and back teeth and the paste must be placed on the base of the horse’s tongue.
- Immediately elevate the head of the horse for a few seconds to ensure deglutition.
- Re-treatment should be done according to the epidemiological situation, but not at less than 30 days interval.
- Kills various types of intestinal worms
- Very effective in eliminating adult and larval stages of various worms
- Its highly palatable making it is easy to use
- Safe to use in pregnant mares
- Do not use in dogs and cat
- Do not use in horses, if he is sensitive to any of the active substance in it.
- Do not drink or smoke while handling the product.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Keep away from children and other pets.
- Wash hand thoroughly after use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Good product range and quick, efficient service from bestvet care
Effective horse wormer
My horse had had already been wormed 1 month before with a top brand wormer. But no result. so I tried this one, after speaking to my vet as he suggested this wormer.and it worked
Eraquell Oral Paste