Meditrich for Bird Supplies
For pigeons and raptors suffering from cropcanker or Trichomoniasis, Meditrich is an ideal solution. This one time dose treatment fights against the infection and protects pet bird health. Exclusively formulated with unique ingredient, Meditrich tablets are safe for young and breeding birds. Highly helpful for racing pigeons, it can cure up to 93% of Trochomoniasis cases. Information
Meditrich is an ultimate solution to treat infectious disease like Trichomoniasis also known as cropcanker in pigeons and raptors. Its scientific formulation helps to dissolve the chemical ingredient Metronidazole - a non-water soluble substance. The active ingredient treats the infection and restores strength in birds and pigeons.
Direction for use
- Administer one tablet of Meditrich to young pigeons on the day of weaning.
- Administer one tablet monthly to a pigeon during racing season.
- To prevent parasites becoming resistant to these tablets, combine Meditrich treatment with Medizole and Cankerex.
- Meditrich is an ultimate treatment of Trichomoniasis (cropcanker) in pigeons and birds of prey
- One time treatment cures about 93% of Trichomoniasis cases in pigeons and birds
- This high quality treatment helps birds of prey and racing pigeons to fight against Trichomoniasis infection
- Metronidazole is a non-water soluble ingredient, which cannot be dosed in its pure form as it causes severe regurgitation but Medpet cellulose coating in this tablet helps overcome this problem
- It is highly effective when alternately combined with other treatment such as Medizole and Cankerex
- Meditrich is beneficial to young pigeons when dosed on weaning day
Keep out of reach of children and other pet animals.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Close the container tightly after use.
- It’s safe for young birds.
Metronidazole 100 mg
An ideal solution for treating cropcanke
I am extremely happy with the end results of the product and would be a regular purchaser of the product from Best Vet Care.
Prices are Cool!
Instant effect. Low in Cost and Very Helpful. Thankyou vet for recommending the drug. It really works