Otosol is one of the most popular ear drops for dogs and cats. It is useful in treating infected ears, thereby eliminating the ear wax stored in the pet's ears. It assists in getting rid of unnecessary wax and debris along with unhealthy tissues from the ears. Due to the anti-inflammatory properties present in the drops, it assists in preventing otitis externa in their ears. With regular usage of these ear drops, it is possible to get rid of many ear diseases in pets.
Otosol - How it works?
This ear drop is made up of disinfectants, flavonoids, and softeners that assist in liquefying scrap, way too much of wax and cast off skin from the pet's ears. Due to the special formulation of these ear drops, pets do not get infected by bacteria and parasitic inflammations of the outer ears. It also assists in keeping the pet's ears dry and hygienic.
Direction for use
- Put approximately 5 to 15 drops in the pet's ears.
- Then keep the pet in the same position for 10 minutes.
- Knead smoothly at the base of the pet's ears.
- Clean the outer ear and ear canals of the pet with a piece of cotton.
- Ear cleansing treatment for dogs and cats
- Assists in treating and controlling ear infections
- Recommended to be used on dogs and cats
- Reduces inflammation due to the presence of anti-inflammatory effects in the drops
- Stimulates to heal ear wounds
- Treats ear problems including otitis externa and other infections
- Children and other pets should not be allowed to get near these ear drops.
- Ensure that the ear drops do not enter the eyes of the pet.
- Keep the product in a place away from direct sunlight.
- Once you have used the product, put a tight lid on it.
Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, and Salicylic Acid
Fast and good product
no more infected ears
highly beneficial for chronic ear infections
This product have had maintained our dog's ear hygiene.