Program Flavor Tabs is a potent solution for dogs. It prevents flea eggs and larvae from developing by breaking the flea life cycle at its base and effectively wiping out the flea population. One dose is enough for a month to protect your dog efficaciously from flea infestations. These tabs are suitable for all breeds and sizes of dogs.
Program Flavor Tabs - How it works?
Program Flavor Tabs contain Lufenuron, an insect growth regulator, which is potent and highly proactive in preventing flea populations. It helps in the thorough destruction of the parasite and provides complete protection from the same for one full month. It is to be noted that Lufenuron does not kill adult fleas.
Kindly Note: Novartis is now acquired by Elanco. So, the manufacturer’s name on product packs may vary according to the available stock.
Direction for use
- Weigh your dog and select the appropriate pack of Program Flavor tabs.
- Administer orally by giving directly in the mouth or by mixing with the pet’s food.
- Make sure that the pet has finished the entire dosage.
- Repeat every month, preferably on the same date.
- Effectively prevents flea populations
- Eliminates fleas thoroughly
- Prevents flea eggs and larvae from developing
- Safe for all breeds of dogs
- Provides monthly flea protection
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not administer to puppies under 2 weeks of age or less than 1 Kg bodyweight.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after administering the tabs.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Novartis / Elanco
So easy to give to our furry pals. they really fuss about taste but these ones seem to go well with them.
Program Flavor Tablets
easy to administer
The first flea tablet my dogs have taken off my hand.