Pets, which have undergone, antibiotic treatments, dietary disturbances, surgical procedures and changing environments, need extra nutrition to speed up recovery and resume to normal health. Protexin Soluble Powder is a powerful nutritional supplement that helps improve health of dogs and cats, while boosting their immunity. Rich with live heat and acid resistant bacteria, it is beneficial for maintaining healthy gastrointestinal tract.
Protexin soluble powder is a popular probiotic widely used for dogs and cats. This palatable composition essentially helps in creating digestive tract balance in animals. Composed of nine different organisms, this multi-strain powder provides a broad-spectrum action that helps disturbed digestion in dogs and cats.
Direction for use
- Protexin comes in water-soluble base, so it is easy to administer.
- Dissolve in water and serve it in water bowl or sprinkle on the food served.
- Dosage depends on life stages of pets. It is advisable to consult your vet before administrating Protexin.
- Administer to pregnant and nursing animals, before and after weaning.
- Provide the supplement after antibiotic treatment.
- Can administer Protexin during and after gastric disturbances in pets.
- Can administer during and after stressful situations.
- Protexin significantly boots immunity power in pets.
- It effectively protects animals from harmful effects of stress and infections.
- It helps in maintaining microbial balance in digestive tract of dogs and cats
- It is completely safe for pets with no side effects.
- Store it at room temperature in dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
It is important to consult with veterinarian before administrating this product to diabetic pets, as it comprises of dextrose (a kind of glucose).
- 7 types of Bacteria
International Animal Health Products