Seresto Flea Collar provides the performance you expect from a flea topical treatment in an easy-to-use collar. It provides continuous protection against fleas for up to eight months. With Seresto, pet owners have an effective and affordable option for flea control in an easy-to-use collar.
Manufactured by Bayer, Seresto Flea collar provides uninterrupted protection against fleas. Moreover, the collar not only kills existing fleas but also prevent future infestations. This powerful product helps protect your pet from diseases spread by these parasites.
Seresto - How it works?
Seresto combines two active ingredients, imidacloprid and flumethrin, providing dual action against fleas. Bayer's sustained release technology provides continuous protection against fleas for up to 8 months. The active ingredients are integrated into Seresto’s polymer matrix. Low doses of these ingredients are released from the matrix and absorbed through the fatty layer of the pet’s skin and hair. The active ingredients are distributed over the pet’s entire body surface to protect the pet.
Direction for use
- Remove Seresto from the laminated bag inside the tin and unroll the collar.
- Make sure you remove any plastic remnants left from the production process of the collar.
- After putting around cat’s neck, push one end of the collar through the loop.
- Tighten until two fingers fit between the collar and the cat’s neck.
- Take care not to attach the collar too loosely, as it may get pulled over the cat’s head.
- When optimal fit is reached, excess collar length beyond 2cm should be cut off.
- Kills fleas and continues to prevent infestations for up to 8 months
- Controls flea population
- Convenient and easy-to-use: one application controls fleas and future infestation
- Odorless and durable construction for long lasting protection
- Keep the product away from the reach of children and other pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- The collar should not be used on kittens younger than ten weeks old.
- If your cat shows any sign of skin irritation or other reaction to the collar, remove it immediately and consult the vet.
Flumethrin & Imidacloprid
longest flea protection that i have ever got for our kitty
Rudy has it since 3 months and still its working.
Effective and affordable collar.