Triworm-C is a potent deworming treatment that is effective on both cats and kittens. It comes in a pack of oral tablets that are easy to dose. Moreover, it fights against the intestinal worms and prevents infections from ascarids, hookworms and tapeworms. For complete protect from intestinal worms, Triworm-C is an ideal product for cats.
Triworm-C - How it works?
Triworm-C is composed of 2 active ingredients - Praziquantel and Pyrantel Pamoate. Praziquantel eliminates the larvae stages while Pyrantel pamoate fights against the adult worms. The ingredient acts by paralyzing their nervous system and eliminates them. The combined action of these ingredients aid in removal of the internal parasites from the cat.
Direction for use
- It can be directly administered to the cats or crushed and mixed with small amount of food.
- Feeding or fasting before giving the tablet is not necessary.
- Safe for all the cats and kittens.
- Regular de-worming at interval of 3 or 6 months should be done to control worm infections.
- Kittens should be de-wormed every month until 6 months of age.
- 2kg (4.4lbs) body mass – 0.5 tablet
- 4kg (8.8lbs) body mass – 1 tablet
- 6kg (13lbs) body mass – 1.5 tablet
- Treats and prevents tapeworms, hookworms and ascarids in cats
- A highly effective oral treatment
- Suitable for both old cats and young kittens
- Easy to administer
- Keep away from pets and children.
- For animal use only.
- Store below 25 degrees of temperature.
- Consult a vet before administering it to ill or convalescing cats.
Praziquantel and Pyrantel Pamoate
I mix tablets in her food. This way both of us stay stress-free.