Ultrum Ultimate Spray is used for the treatment of fleas and ticks on dogs. The spray solution kills fleas that come in contact and eliminates them within 24 hours. It protects dogs against adult fleas for up to 4 weeks. Ultrum Ultimate Flea Spray eliminates flea eggs and larvae for over 3 months. Moreover, this solution relieves dogs from flea itching and scratching and is extremely safe to use on puppies and dogs.
Ultrum Ultimate Spray - How it works?
Ultrum Ultimate is an effective topical treatment for treating fleas and ticks. The key ingredients are Permethrin, Es-bioallethrin, Pyriproxifen, and Piperonyl butoxide. The combined effect kills existing adult fleas, flea eggs, and larvae. The potent ingredient eliminates ticks and prevents tick infestations.
Direction for use
- Wear gloves while treating a dog.
- As you spray, ruffle the dog's coat so that the solution can spread.
- Never spray near the facial area, instead, spray some solution onto a cloth and then transfer the solution to the skin/coat.
- Allow the solution to dry before bathing the dog.
- Should be repeated once in every 3 to 4 weeks, especially during the warm and humid conditions.
- Powerful spray solution for treating external parasites
- Treats and controls flea and tick infestations
- Kills flea eggs and larvae
- Effective against ticks
- Provides three weeks protection against fleas
- Safe for use on puppies over 7 weeks of age
- For external use only.
- Only to be used on dogs.
- Store product at room temperature.
- Highly inflammable, so be careful.
- Avoid spraying onto facial areas.
- Rinse hands well after use.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets, and uninformed people.
Permethrin, Es-bioallethrin, Pyriproxyfen, and Piperonyl butoxide
Branda suggested to use this spray once and i tried. it's really worth buying
Ultrum flea spray for my two dogs to ensure that they don't transfer to each other
best flea spra
best flea spray we have got in such a budget.