Vectra felis is a clinically proven solution for eliminating fleas on cats. This fast-acting and quick drying formula kills fleas effectively. Furthermore, fleas that could possibly transmit Bartonellosis, tapeworm, and tularemia are also eliminated. In addition, it kills fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis and anemia. Vectra also controls the development of fleas in all stages for one month and simultaneously prevents re-infestation of fleas for 3 months by preventing flea egg hatching. This non-greasy solution is safe to use on all cats and kittens above the age of 8 weeks. Not to forget, it contains a patented applicator which makes it easy to use and minimizes the risk of skin abrasions.
Vectra Felis - How it works?
Vectra for cats and kittens contains key ingredients called Dinotefuran and Pyriproxyfen that help in the thorough disruption of fleas. After the administration is done, Vectra spreads to all parts of the body and within 6 hours it destroys all existing fleas.
Direction for use
- Remove applicator tube from the package.
- Keep your cat in an upright position for smooth application.
- Hold the tube upright and away from the pet’s face.
- Place the thumb and index finger around the applicator tip under the large disk.
- Use the other hand to get hold of the applicator stem above the smaller disk.
- Push the smaller disk down firmly until both disks meet.
- Part the fur and apply contents on the skin.
- Repeat every month or follow the advice of your vet.
- Clinically proven solution for cats
- Non-greasy and quick drying formula
- Eliminates fleas within 6 hours
- Controls the development of all flea stages
- Provides one month protection from fleas
- Kills all fleas that spread diseases
- Safe for cats and kittens weighing more than 2lbs and aged 8 weeks or more
- For external use only.
- Product should not be used on dogs.
- Suitable for kittens above 8 weeks old.
- Avoid contact with pet's eyes as well as mouth.
- Store product in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight.
Dinotefuran and Pyriproxyfen
Unlike other products, this is a reliable treatment.
This works great and I have not had any fleas on my pets
Amazing product and no known side effects, so happy for this product.