Antezole Deworming Paste
Antezole Paste is a potent deworming treatment to control worms in dogs. The oral paste kills and prevents hookworms, tapeworms, and roundworms infections. Tapeworms are easily transferred by fleas, so along with tapeworm prevention, flea treatment is also crucial for controlling worm infections. The oral dosage is easy to administe and is safe to use on dogs and puppies over 4 weeks.
Antezole Paste - How it works?
Antezole Paste is an effective worming treatment that contains three essential active ingredients - Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate, and Fenbendazole. All these ingredients combine together and eliminate the existing worms with ease. Afer doing so, it helps in the prevention of the same for a few weeks.
Direction for use
- Dosage depends on the dog's weight.
- Remove the cap from the nozzle and turn the ring to the required dosage.
- Press the dose at the back of the tongue as possible.
- It can be directly administered into the mouth or mixed with the dog's food.
- Puppies should be dewormed every 2 weeks from 2 weeks of age until 12 weeks, thereafter every month until 6 months of age.
- From 6 months on all dogs should be dewormed every 3 months.
- Cats up to 9kg (20lbs) – 2ml
- Dogs up to 9kg (20lbs) – 2ml
- Dogs up to 10-20kg (22-44lbs) – 4ml
- Dogs up to 21-35kg (46-77lbs) – 8ml
- Dogs up to 36-52kg (78-114.5lbs) – 11ml
- Treats roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms
- Prevents worm infections
- Safe to use on dogs and puppies
- Easy to use solution
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed people, and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Use only as directed.
Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate, and Fenbendazole
This is the best wormer i had have ever got. Also the best price.
No more worms!
After administering it to my dog within a few days my dog has become worm free I will buy again if I need it.