Antezole Paste is a potent deworming treatment that controls worms in dogs and cats. The oral paste kills and prevents hookworm, tapeworm and roundworm infection in pets. Tapeworms are easily transferred by fleas. So, along with tapeworm prevention, flea treatment is also crucial for controlling worm infection. The oral dosage is easy to administer and suitable for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
Antezole Paste - How it works?
Antezole Paste is an effective worming treatment. It treats different kind of worms in dogs and cats. The powerful formula contains Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate and Fenbendazole. Morevoer, it eliminates the worms without any adverse effects. The oral formulation is safe to use on dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. The treatment comes in syringe form for easy administration.
Direction for use
- Dosage depends on dog/cat’s weight.
- Can be directly administered into the mouth or mixed with meat or food.
- Remove the cap from the nozzle and turn the ring to the required dosage.
- Each graduation is equal to 1 ml.
- Place the dose at the far end of the tongue as possible.
- Replace the cap.
- Puppies should be dewormed every 2 weeks from 2 weeks of age until 12 weeks, thereafter every month until 6 months of age. From 6 months, all dogs should be dewormed every 3 months.
- No fasting required prior to the treatment.
- Cats up to 9kg (20lbs) – 2ml
- Dogs up to 9kg (20lbs) – 2ml
- Dogs between 10-20kg (22-44lbs) – 4ml
- Dogs between 21-35kg (46-77lbs) – 8ml
- Dogs between 36-52kg (78-114.5lbs) – 11ml
- Treats ascarids, hookworms and tapeworms
- Effective against whipworms
- Prevents worm infection
- Safe to use for dogs and cats
- Suitable for dogs and cats above 4 weeks of age
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed people and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Use only as directed.
Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate and Fenbendazole
I found the best deworming treatment for my cat. the product is quite effective and works well against tapeworm and roundworm which I have personally experienced in my cat.