Bravecto and Revolution for Dogs is the ideal combo offer. Bravecto is a renowned flea and tick treatment that is administered orally. Revolution, on the other hand, treats sarcoptic mange, mites, and biting lice. It also prevents heartworm infection and is effective against fleas. Buy this combo pack at a very reasonable rate.
Bravecto is an oral chewable treatment that helps cure dogs from fleas and ticks. It kills fleas and prevents flea infestations. Bravecto destroys a variety of ticks that include American Dog tick, Black-legged tick, Brown Dog tick, and Lone Star tick (for 8 weeks). It also controls the infestation of flea allergy dermatitis.
Revolution is a broad-spectrum treatment designed for dogs only. Apart from treating fleas, Revolution also works effectively against ear mites, sarcoptic mange, and biting lice. This waterproof treatment is also a great heartworm preventative. In addition, this topical treatment is very safe to use on dogs of all kinds.
Direction for use
- The dosage of Bravecto chews varies with the weight of the pet.
- Choose the pack relevant to the weight of your pet.
- Most dogs will take it directly in the mouth.
- If the pet resists the intake of chew then mix with his food.
- Once the existing heartworm test is negative, you can start treating the pet with Revolution.
- Choose the relevant color-coded pack as per the weight of your pet.
- For application, let the pet stand comfortably and easily.
- Now part the fur at an area between the shoulder blades of the pet.
- On the bare skin spot, place the tip of open pipette and squeeze out the entire content.
- Puppies and small dogs need to be treated at one spot only while medium and large dogs need to be treated at 4-5 spots on the backbone.
- Allow the spot to be completely dry. Revolution is safe for breeding, lactating and nursing female dogs as well.
- For further guidance, consult a vet.
- Kills and prevents fleas and ticks
- The advanced formula controls various kinds of ticks along with cat flea infestation
- Within 2 hours of administration, it starts working on fleas and ticks
- The oral treatment removes the mess of applying topical solution
- The tasty treat makes it easy to administer
- Treats various internal and external parasites
- Easy to administer topical treatment
- Effective at preventing heartworm disease
- Kills fleas, certain types of ticks, ear mites, and sarcoptic mange
- Reduces signs of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Long-lasting treatment that remains effective for 4 weeks
- Available for all sizes of dogs
- Keep away from children.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while administering the treatment.
- Wash hands after administration.
- Side effects are rare but hypersensitivity may be observed in few pets.
- Adverse reactions like vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, flatulence, decreased appetite may be observed. Consult your vet on observing any adverse reactions in your pet.
- Prior to starting Revolution, get your pet tested for existing heartworm infection. Consult a vet before starting the treatment.
- Do not apply Revolution spot-on treatment on puppies younger than 6 weeks of age.
- Do not use on pets allergic to any of the ingredients of Revolution.
- While applying Revolution, do not eat, drink or smoke.
- Keep it at a safe distance from the pet’s eyes and mouth.
- Store in cool place, away from heat, as it is highly inflammable.
- Allow the application site to be completely dry.
- Keep away from children and food items.
- Wash hands and exposed skin area after treating the pet.
- On observing any side effects, consult a vet immediately.