Like other pet animals, racing pigeons and pet pigeons also suffer from infections. Coximed is an excellent oral treatment to cure and prevent disease like Coccidiosis in pigeons. These tablets can be given to all pigeons including racing pigeons, young pigeons and breeding pigeons. Coximed is also safe for sick pigeons, helping them to recover faster. This ultimate single dose treatment helps to prevent re-infestation.
Coximed - How it works?
Coximed is an excellent remedy for treating Coccidiosis in pigeons. The active ingredient present in the product fight against the infection and restores pigeons’ health. When treating a pigeon, consider treating all the pigeons simultaneously in the same pigeon coop to avoid spreading the infection to other birds. Maintain proper hygiene in pigeon houses to prevent re-infestation. Coximed is safe to administer in pigeons during the breeding season.
Direction for use
- For Racing Pigeons: Administer one tablet to a pigeon once a month during the racing season.
- For Breeding Pigeons: Administer one tablet to a pigeon once a month during the breeding season.
- For Young Pigeons: Administer young pigeons with one tablet the day after weaning.
- For Sick Pigeons: Administer sick pigeons with one tablet and follow treatment after 10 days.
- In case of severe worm infestations, it is recommended to repeat the dosage after 14 days.
- Coximed is a double strength tablet.
- It is the safest and most effective treatment against Coccidiosis in pigeons and raptors.
- Just one dose can cure 98% of Coccidiosis in pigeons.
- It is also highly beneficial for young pigeons, when dosed after weaning.
- Coximed tablets pack is highly cost-effective when compared to other tablets.
- Keep out of the reach of children and other pet animals.
- For any complications seen in pigeons due to the tablet dosage, immediately seek your veterinary advice.
- Do not slaughter pigeons for human consumption within 10 days of Coximed treatment.
With the help of this treatment, our flock has recovered from worst condition.
Treats faster and has no ill effects. best treatment
Good canker product
For canker disease, this product is best for my pigeons. I never fail to treat them during the season.