Dermavet is a potent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory cream that heals and cures wounds in dogs. This quick action formula also prevents dogs from itching conditions and other skin-related issues. This excellent topical treatment is highly effective in treating acute and chronic ear infections too. Moreover, it provides great relief from skin disorders including lesions, wounds, inflamed skin conditions, and bacterial infections. Dermavet is very safe to use on dogs including puppies.
Dermavet - How it works?
Dermavet is made up of ingredients such as Shorea robusta, Azadirachta indica, Pongamia pinnata, Cassia tora, Ficus infectoria, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Celastrus paniculatus, Jasad bhasma, Methyl Paraben, and Propyl Paraben. All these antibacterial and antifungal properties provide a comprehensive therapy against those organisms that are responsible for external bacterial infections. Moreover, Dermavet is a highly vet recommended skincare product.
Direction for use
- For mild inflammation, apply the cream once a week and for acute condition use it twice or thrice a day or consult your vet for the same.
- Before applying the cream, remove encrusted discharge or pus and spread a thin layer of cream sparsely.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream after cleaning the affected area.
- For dog’s ear infections, clean the ear first and then apply the cream.
- For cystic areas and anal gland infections, drain gland and cyst properly and then fill the wound fully with the cream.
- Potent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory cream
- Heals and cures wounds in dogs
- Quick action formula
- Cures acute and chronic ear infections
- Provides great relief from various skin disorders and bacterial infections
- Safe to use on dogs including puppies
- Keep the product away from children and pets.
- Store cream in a cool and dry place.
- Indicated for external use only.
- Wear rubber gloves when applying the cream on pets.
Shorea robusta, Azadirachta indica, Pongamia pinnata, Cassia tora, Ficus infectoria, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Celastrus paniculatus, Jasad bhasma, Methyl Paraben, and Propyl Paraben.
best healing cream
best healing cream for any type of cuts or wounds on our furry pal
treats even tough wound on our spaniel. like to buy it again
this cream does irritate our pets.