Droncit Spot On for Cats
Droncit spot on is a powerful treatment for tapeworm infection in cats. The powerful formula is effective against tapeworms including Echinococcus multilocularis as well as mature and immature forms of of Dipylidium caninum and Taenia species. This treats tapeworms and protects the cats from diseases caused by tapeworms. Cats are at the higher risk of getting tapeworms, thus Droncit spot on is highly recommended for treating and preventing tapeworm infections. It is an easy to apply treatment with no adverse effects.
Droncit Spot On - How it works?
Praziquantel is an anthelmintic that causes contraction of tapeworms which leads to paralysis in the contracted state. Thereafter, the dying tapeworms are dislodged from the site of action in the cat. This results in elimination of tapeworms within hours of administration.
Direction for use
- Remove one tube from the package. Hold tube in an upright position, twist and pull off the cap. Use reversed cap to twist and remove seal from tube.
- Part the hair on the cat's neck at the base of the skull till the skin is visible.
- Keep the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze firmly several times to empty the contents directly onto the skin. Application at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the kitty to lick the solution.
- To minimize the possibility of a run-off after application of more than one pipette, it is advised that the applications should be performed slowly to enable absorption and it may be advisable to allow the contents of the previous pipette to be absorbed before applying another one.
- Tapeworm infestation is certain to re-occur unless control of intermediate hosts like fleas, mice etc is undertaken.
- Controls flea infestations with the regular usage of effective flea control remedies.
- It is recommended to re-apply the product when signs of tapeworm infestation re-appear or at monthly intervals.
- A very easy and convenient way to worm felines
- Comfort of deworming with a spot-on formulation
- Effective against Echinococcus multilocularis
- Kills commonly found tapeworms encompassing mature and immature forms of Dipylidium caninum and Taenia species
- Lasts for 3 full months
- Recommended for hunting cats that need frequent treatment
- Safe for felines weighing more than 2.20 lbs. in bodyweight
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water after administering the treatment
- Do not allow children to go near the product
- Only for cats and no other animal species
- Safe for pregnant or lactating queens
- For external use only
- Keep the product away from cat's eyes.
- The application site on the treated cat should not be touched until it completely dries out
- Keep this product away from food, drinks and other animals.
- This product should not be used after expiry date.
No contraindications found.
No worm infection
Nothing can be as good as Droncit to treat tapeworms. My little ones are always safe from the worm infection and I happy that I don't have to see those creatures in their litter. Best to try if your kitty is having worms.
Due to her habit of eating anything that comes to her way, Lara is usually infected with tapeworms. After trying many medications, I tried droncit on my relative's recommendation. Now, I am relaxed that there is no worm infection and lara is cat eat well.
We always struggle to persuade our cat to take tablets or powder. Tricks such as hiding them in food are a disaster, so we were delighted to find this spot-on treatment. We had our doubts at first but the product seems to do the trick. Thank you, Droncit!