Feliway Diffuser for Cats
Feliway Diffuser has been developed to keep your cat from urinating in your house or anywhere they shouldn't. The great thing about this product is that cats will not spoil anything close to where this product has been sprayed. It mimics the smell of a cat's natural scent glands that makes the cat feel at home in the environment easing off her anxiety level. It keeps the feline calm and composed. Just leave it switched on continuously for a minimum of 4 weeks, then re-fill as required.
Feliway Diffuser, a Ceva product keeps the cat's reaction to stressful situations under control and avoidable. Some of the reactions that cats give while dealing with stress include: vertical scratching, loss of appetite, reduced desire to play and interact, and urine marking. This behavior can be due to moving of the house, new arrivals in the family, veterinarian visits, return from hospitalization and adoption.
Direction for use
- Leave the product out in the open by leaving it in the room for approximately an hour before using it.
- Shake the bottle properly before using it.
- Open the cap and spray at the desired location.
- Spray in the areas of house where you do not want to be soiled by your cat.
- Spray on prominent places.
- Apply a single dose everyday at approximately 10 cm from the site by keeping the bottle vertical.
- Spray at the height of approximately 20 cm from the floor.
- Aids in integrating multi-cat households
- Deals with urine marking and scratching issues in cats
- Makes the cat feel safe and secure
- Reduces the stress level of cats
- Keep edible items away from the product.
- Keep the product away from children and pets.
- The container needs to be closed tightly after use.
- The product needs to be kept at a room temperature.
- This treatment should not be sprayed directly to the animal.
Ethanol, Facial pheromones
This product helped me in the initial times to train my cats well.
can anything be better than this. simply awesome
a great addition to our festive holidays as it is keeping our kity under control