Advantage Multi (Advocate) for Dogs
Advantage Multi is a broad-spectrum spot-on treatment for curing and preventing multiple parasitic infections and diseases in dogs and puppies. This monthly topical treatment controls fleas, heartworms, intestinal worms, ear mites, biting lice, and sarcoptic mange. An ideal treatment for mixed parasitic infections, Moreover, it is a fast-acting treatment with anthelmintic, insecticidal, and miticidal properties. It kills 98-100% fleas within 12 hours of treatment. The monthly treatment controls flea larvae in the pet’s environment and reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis.Advocate treats 7 weeks and older puppies and dogs.
Advantage Multi - How it works?
The active ingredients present in Advantage Multi are Imidacloprid and Moxidectin. They both work collectively and effectively in killing and controlling various parasites and gives dogs an absolute parasite protection throughout the month. Available in four different packs as per the weight of canines, Advantage is suitable for all breeds and sizes of dogs. The waterproof formulation remains effective even after your dog gets wet.
Direction for use
- Weigh your pet and purchase the correct pack.
- Create a spot for application by parting the fur of the dog.
- Break open the seal.
- Place the tip of the applicator onto the skin.
- Squeeze out the solution and empty all the contents of the tube.
- For small and medium dogs, one spot between the shoulder blades is enough.
- For larger dogs, 3 to 4 spots across the backbone till the base of the tail is mandatory.
- Allow the solution to dry.
- Treats multiple parasitic infections and diseases
- Kills fleas within 12 hours of application
- Blocks the growth of flea larvae in the environment
- Kills and controls intestinal worms
- Reduces the chances of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Prevents and controls ear mites, chewing lice, and sarcoptic mange
- Prevents heartworm infections
- Do NOT use on puppies younger than 7 weeks of age.
- Keep away from pet’s eyes and mouth.
- Wash hands thoroughly after treatment.
- Do not use on collie breed.
- Ingestion by the pet may result in temporary salivation, vomiting, respiratory discomfort, or tremors. If these signs persist then immediately consult a veterinarian.
Warning:Dogs of some breeds like collies including border collies are sensitive to Moxidectin. They can suffer more or less serious adverse effects if treated at dose rates slightly higher than the recommended ones. Consequently, dosing must be as accurate as possible.
Imidacloprid and Moxidectin
Easy To Use
Very easy to use and much cheaper than at vet’s
Great for all dogs but especially finicky ones who will not eat pills!!
My Cooper Loves It
Cheapest price I found.Buy It again!