Joint Stress is a specifically developed homeopathic remedy to support the aging joints of dogs and cats. It provides temporary relief from soreness, muscle tension, pain in the lower back and joint areas, overexertion, and joint stiffness.
Joint Stress - How it works?
Joint Stress, a HomeoPet product contains natural ingredients that are commonly used for sprains, muscle strains and bruises. It is safe for dogs and cats. It aids in restoring joint function in pets. It provides swift pain relief and enhances mobility in pets. It even assists in regenerating connective tissue and synovial fluid. It does not contain any harmful substances that can harm the health of dogs and cats. There are no apparent side effects of the treatment hence, it is safe to be given to dogs and cats.
Direction for use
- Drop the liquid preparation optimally directly into the mucous membrane of the pet's mouth encompassing the lips.
- If you own a dog, pull the labial pouch.
- If you own a cat, raise the head up to the point that the mouth opens.
- If the pet does not comply, mix the treatment in the food, water or milk.
- In case your pet is sensitive to the odor of the alcoholic preservative, give 10-20 minute period for the liquid to dilute and evaporate before the food is given to the pet.
- It has been observed that cats salivate a lot and so presenting it in food, water or milk works.
- If your pet is under 1 lb. then dose him by putting 2 drops in the drinking water on a daily basis.
- Under 20 lbs. 5 drops, 21-60 lbs. 10 drops, 61-100 lbs. 15 drops, over 100 lbs. 20 drops.
- In acute cases like sudden onset, the doses can be given every 15 minutes, up to 4 doses.
- For cases that are not acute (chronic, long term problems) one dose 3 times daily.
- Once a response is seen, the administration should be reduced to 2 times daily and eventually once daily.
- If the reduction causes symptoms to worsen, original dosing may be continued a little longer before reducing.
- An excellent homeopathic treatment for providing joint relief to pets
- Safe to be administered to pets
- Stimulates cartilage regeneration
- Enhances mobility
- Regenerates connective tissue and synovial fluid
- Contains natural ingredients with no apparent side effects
- Overdose can result in adverse effects on pets so follow the dosage instructions properly.
- In case your pet is sensitive to homeopathic preparations then do not administer this treatment to him.
- Contact your veterinarian before administering this treatment to pregnant pets.
- This treatment is strictly for animal use only.
- The product should be kept away from children.
- Keep the product at room temperature and away from children.
Aconitum Napellus, Arnica Montona, Calendula Officinalis, Hamamelis Virginiana, Hypericum Perforatum, Lathyrus Sativus and Rhus Toxicodendron
The product is very effective and affordable!
has reduced soreness
continuous one week use has remarkably reduced soreness in our tom cat.