Joint Stress for Dogs & Cats for Homeopathic Supplies
Joint Stress has been specifically developed a homeopathic remedy to support the aging joints of dogs and cats. It provides temporary relief from soreness, muscle tension, pain in lower back and joint areas, overexertion, and joint stiffness. It is made in USA and is recommended by veterinarians in our country to provide quick joint relief to dogs and cats.
Joint Stress Supplements
Joint Stress, a Homeopet product contains natural ingredients that are commonly used for sprains, muscle strains and bruises. It is safe for dogs and cats. It aids in restoring joint function in pets. It provides swift pain relief and enhances mobility in pets. It even assists in regenerating connective tissue and synovial fluid. It does not contain any harmful substances that can harm the health of dogs and cats. There are no apparent side effects of the treatment hence, it is safe to be given to dogs and cats.
Direction for use
- Drop the liquid preparation optimally directly into the mucous membrane of the pet's mouth encompassing the lips.
- If you own a dog, pull the labial pouch.
- If you own a cat, raise the head up to the point that the mouth opens.
- If the pet does not comply, mix the treatment in the food, water or milk.
- In case your pet is sensitive to the odor of the alcoholic preservative, give 10-20 minute period for the liquid to dilute and evaporate before the food is given to the pet.
- In certain rare cases, pets shake their heads in response to the alcoholic preservatives.
- It has been observed that cats salivate a lot and so presenting it in food, water or milk works.
- Under 20 lbs. 5 drops, 21-60 lbs. 10 drops, 61-100 lbs. 15 drops, over 100 lbs. 20 drops.
- In acute cases like sudden onset, the doses can be given every 15 minutes, up to 4 doses.
- For cases that are not acute (chronic, long term problems) one dose 3 times daily.
- Once a response is seen, the administration should be reduced to 2 times daily and eventually once daily.
- If reduction causes symptoms to worsen, original dosing may be continued a little longer before reducing.
- If a remedy is working well and dosing is not reduced, an aggravation of symptoms of overuse may occur.
- Stopping the remedy for 3 days will reverse the symptoms, and then treatment can commence as if using for the first time.
- If your pet is under 1 lb. then dose him by putting 2 drops in the drinking water on a daily basis.
- An excellent homeopathic treatment for providing joint relief to pets
- Safe to be administered to pets
- Stimulates cartilage regeneration
- Enhances mobility
- Regenerates connective tissue and synovial fluid
- Contains natural ingredients with no apparent side effects
- Overdose can result in adverse effects on pets so follow the dosage instructions properly.
- In case your pet is sensitive to homeopathic preparations then do not administer this treatment to him.
- Seek the recommendation of your veterinarian before administering this treatment to pregnant pets.
- This treatment is strictly for animal use only.
- The product should be kept away from children.
- Keep the product at room temperature.
- The product should not have any direct sunlight exposure.
Arnica M., Rhus Tox., Hypericum, Calendula O., Ham V., Lathyrus S., Acon., N. 6c&30c in 20% USP alc. in purified water.
No joint issues
No joint pain and no painful movement for my aging cat. She is perfectly fine with her mvoement now after using this product. Thanks bestvetcare for such a good product.
Joint Stress for Dogs & Cats
this is my third time using product awesome