MalAcetic shampoo aids in treating mild fungal and bacterial infections in pets. It is made up of natural ingredients, hence, it is extremely safe for cats and dogs. It is ideal in treating seborrhea and other conditions in cats where a shampoo may be beneficial. It is an entirely soap-less shampoo that also contains moisturizers.
MalAcetic Shampoo - How it works?
MalAcetic shampoo has two active ingredients: Acetic acid and boric acid. Both of these active ingredients are completely natural and good for pets. These ingredients assist in treating fungal and bacterial infections in dogs and cats. MalAcetic Shampoo is an ideal product for keeping your cat's skin healthy.
Direction for use
- Wet your pet.
- Apply small quantity of the shampoo on the wet coat and rub smoothly.
- Allow light lather formation and keep it on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Use it daily or as per the recommendation of your veterinarian.
- Can be used on a daily basis
- Made up of natural ingredients
- Maintains the pH level of the pet's skin
- Prevents bacterial and fungal infections since it contains antimicrobial properties
- Stops the growth of bacteria in sensitive areas including paws, ears and skin folds
- Children should be kept away from the product for safety reasons.
- For topical use only.
- The shampoo should not enter the eyes of the pet.
Acetic acid, Boric acid
this shampoo has really worked in keeping our cats clean
no grime, no dust and no tangles, best shampoo
happy pet parent
after seeing the results for our baby we are happy. The fungal infection gone at last.