Malaseb Shampoo is an effective antibacterial and antifungal medicated shampoo for dogs. This scientifically proven formula treats Seborrhoeic Dermatitis, Dermatophytosis, and other fungal conditions very effectively. The antifungal property has potent effect against fungi and yeast. Moreover, Malaseb shampoo is specially formulated for dermatological conditions related to bacterial and fungal skin conditions. This shampoo can also be used on cats. Lastly, Malaseb shampoo is safe to use on dogs and cats including puppies and kittens.
Malaseb Shampoo - How it works?
Malaseb Shampoo is made up of two key active ingredients; Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Miconazole Nitrate. Both these ingredients are very useful in treating infective spores, eliminates dirt and controls itching in pets. Moreover, they help in cleansing the skin and controls skin infections like ringworms.
Direction for use
- Do not use the product if the seal is broken before use.
- Shake the bottle very well before administering.
- Thoroughly wet your pet first before applying the shampoo.
- Take a small quantity in your hand and slowly lather it on the wet fur of your pet.
- If possible, use a piece of sponge for proper lathering and penetration into the coat.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes and then rinse it properly with warm water.
- Use conditioner for better results and towel dry your pet’s coat.
- Acts as an antifungal agent
- Controls fungal and bacterial skin infections
- Treats infective spores and maintains overall skin health
- Acts as anti-itch and antibacterial shampoo
- Kills common micro-organisms that cause diseases
- Leaves pet’s skin clean and healthy
- Safe for dogs as well as cats
- Do not allow children to hold or use it.
- Strictly for animal topical use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth.
- Store product in a cool and dry place.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Miconazole Nitrate
no reasons to stop using this medicated shampoo for its best results