Mediworm Powder for Birds is a multi-spectrum worming treatment for birds including caged birds. It is highly effective in controlling diseases caused due to hookworms, roundworms and hairworms. The non-water soluble powder is easy to dose by mixing it with the food. The oral powder does not cause regurgitation and is highly useful for the treatment of large roundworms.
Mediworm Powder - How it works?
Mediworm Powder is an effective deworming treatment for birds. Praziquantel and Pyrantel pamoate are the two main ingredients present in the product. The anthelmintic effect of these ingredients directly acts on worms and paralyze them. These parasites are then eliminated through a natural system. The oral formula is gentle on aviary and caged birds. Mediworm powder is safe to use on birds and highly cost-effective.
Direction for use
- Mix 5 gm of Mediworm Powder with 20 ml of water and mix this suspension evenly with 100 gm of soft food or seed.
- Provide sufficient medicated food for the whole day.
- No other food should be fed.
- Prepare fresh dosage daily.
- Effective against roundworms, tapeworms and hairworms
- Gentle on stomach
- Highly palatable and easy to dose
- Helpful in breeding season
- No negative reaction while using on aviary and caged birds
- Do not touch with wet hands.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool, dry place below 25 degree Celsius.
- Keep container tightly closed.
Praziquantel and Pyrantel pamoate
Helps to control worm infections in our flock.
Seems to do the job although I've no real way of checking it's effectiveness. But can find my birds healhty.
This non-prescription seems to work fine