Nexgard Spectra + Apoquel Combo Pack
Nexgard Spectra and Apoquel Combo Pack for Dogs
Nexgard Spectra covers both, internal and external parasites which is one of the major advantages for dogs. Apoquel for Dogs treats pruritis associated with allergic dermatitis and atopic dermatitis. Together these products can be a bonanza offer to protect your pup internally and externally. Offer exclusively valid for a limited time.
Nexgard Spectra is a broad-spectrum oral treatment used to treat fleas, ticks and intestinal worms in dogs. The highly effective chews also prevent heartworm infection as well its harmful effects. Nexgard Spectra also prevents flea tapeworms as well as controls gastrointestinal worms such as roundworms, hookworms and whipworms. The oral treatment also controls mites in dogs and provides protection against sarcoptic mange, demodectic and otodectic mange.
Apoquel is the uniquely formulated for pruritis which is associated with allergic dermatitis in dogs. It is a revolutionary dog allergy treatment that goes right to the source of an itch to provide relief. Apoquel for dogs is fully capable of putting a stop to one of the most uncomfortable manifestations of allergies called itching.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Direction for use
- Nexgard Spectra should be given orally.
- Can be given with food or without food.
- According to dog weight, you can select the pack and start the treatment any time.
- Apoquel tablets must be administered orally as per the weight of the dog.
- Refer to the product packaging for the dosage.
- Nexgard Spectra acts as a single treatment to control external and internal parasites in dogs
- It is an easy to administer tablet that can be given directly as a treat or mix it with the food.
- Treats flea infestations for 5 weeks
- Controls tick infestations for 4 weeks
- Effective for treating gastrointestinal worms
- Monthly administration prevents heartworm disease
- Gives relief from skin irritation within 4 hours
- Subsides itching within 24 hours
- Treats pruritis associated with allergic dermatitis and atopic dermatitis
- Can also be used with other parasiticides and antibiotics
- The tablets can be given with or without food
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use in other animal species.
- Wash your hands after administering this product.
- Keep away from children and other pets.
- For animal use only.
- Do not use Apoquel in dogs that are less than 12 months old or weigh less than 6.6 pounds.
- The product must not be used in breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and other pets.
- Must not be used in cats.
- Wash hands after handling the product.
- Do not administer Apoquel if the dog is hypersensitive to Oclacitinib
Afoxolaner, Milbemycin oxime