Oticlear is a popular ear cleanser for dogs and cats. This topical solution helps in removing excess wax and tissue debris from the ear canals. It helps in keeping the ears of dogs and cats clean. The anti-microbial effect controls the growth of bacteria and ear infection. It is a non-irritating ear cleaner and is easy to apply. Moreover, this ear cleansing solution is useful prior to the application of other aural treatments in the ears of dogs and cats.
Oticlear - How it works?
Oticlear contains two acids - lactic acid and salicylic acid. These active ingredients work effectively in eliminating wax and dirt from the ears of dogs and cats. These acids prepare an environment of an acid pH in order to restrict the bacterial and fungal growth. It helps in preventing aural diseases as well as routine cleansing.
Direction for use
- Remove the cap and break open the seal.
- Use the twist-on cap for application.
- Turn the cap nozzle to open the product.
- Then apply into the ear canal.
- Apply it liberally and gently massage the ear.
- For routine cleansing, Oticlear may be used 2-3 times weekly.
- Removes wax and tissue debris in the external ears
- Cleanses ears of both dogs and cats
- Creates an acid pH environment to prevent bacterial and fungal growth
- Can be used prior to the use of aural treatments
- Safe to use on all dog and cat breeds
- For external animal use only.
- Keep out of reach from children's reach.
- Store it in a cool place.
- For veterinary use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mouth.
Lactic Acid and Salicyclic Acid
Impressed with the results, will use again.,
for dogs and cats
as described it is really working for my dog and 2 cats. don't have to buy separate products for them.
No more messy ears now,