Popantel for Cats
Is your cat facing problems like scrawniness, lack of energy and diarrhea? It is time to treat your cat, as these are the common symptoms of worm infestation. Popantel is an excellent dewormer for cats and provides complete protection against intestinal worms. It effectively treats and controls all types of gastrointestinal parasites like hookworms, roundworms and tapeworms including Hydatid tapeworms.
Popantel - How it works?
Popantel for cats is an effective all wormer that treats different types of gastrointestinal worms. It primitively kills adult worms present in intestinal track and controls further infestation. Due to its two active ingredients, it treats multiple intestinal parasites ensuring faster relief. This anthelmintic drug controls worm infestation totally in your cat and ensures good health.
P.S: Drontal tablets will be shipped with a pack insert in sealed polythene. Tablets are sold loosely.
Direction for use
- Popantel All Wormer tablets provide total protection from intestinal parasites in cats. These tablets are easy to administer.
- Dosage of tablets depends on body weight of cats. A single dose of tablet treats kittens above two weeks of age and older.
- Either mix it with food or give it orally.
- Before administrating any dosage in cats, it is important to weigh them as dosage depends on the body weight.
- Administer a single dose of Popantel by mouth. Always prefer to give it on empty stomach.
- One tablet is standard for 11lbs of weight.
- Half a tablet treats cats and kittens of 5lbs and under.
- One tablet treats cats of 6 - 11lbs of bodyweight.
- ≤ 2.5 kg: ½ tablet
- 2.6 to 5 kg: 1 tablet
- > 5 kg: 1 tablet/5 kg
- An effective infestation treatment and management includes deworming kitten every 2 weeks from 2 weeks onwards until 12 weeks, monthly from 3 months until 6 months then every 3 months as an adult cat.
- For pregnant and lactating queens, treat prior to mating, 10 days before kittening, and 2 and 4 weeks after kittening.
- Popantel ensures easy administration in fussy cats, due to its unique and palatable taste
- A single dose of tablet is efficient in providing total control over gastrointestinal worms
- Each Popantel tablet is scored so that it is easy to break and divide into different dosages for weaned and smaller cats
- Popantel All Wormer is safe for all sizes and breeds of cats.
- It forms the best combination with treatments like vaccination, heartworm prevention, and flea tick treatment.
- Do not administer Popantel in kittens less than 2 weeks of age. Also, avoid giving to animals allergic to ingredients present in Popantel.
- Popantel is not effective in treating heartworms.
Praziquantel and Pyrantel
An excellent buy for treating infection
Amazing delivery time and top notch product quality made me fall head over heels over this fantastic pet supplies store!!
Best products everytime
Best product, money can buy
A quick relief deworming treatment
My kitty was suffering from gastrointestinal worms and was losing weight. My sister suggested me to get this product. The results were rather quick and amazing. Now my kitty is free from the worms and I am extremely happy with the purchase. Thank you so much!!!