Popantel for cats is an effective all wormer that treats different types of gastrointestinal worms. It primitively kills adult worms present in the intestinal track and controls further infestation. This powerful product treats and controls worms in cats of all ages. Moreover, it can also be used on pregnant queens and show animals. The treatment protects the cat from diseases caused by gastrointestinal parasites.
Popantel - How it works?
The two active ingredients, Praziquantel and Pyrantel treat multiple intestinal parasites thus ensuring faster relief. This anthelmintic formula controls worm infestation in your cat and ensures good health.
P.S: Popantel tablets will be shipped with a pack insert in sealed polythene. Tablets are sold loosely.
Direction for use
- Popantel tablet dosage is administered in accordance with the weight of the cat.
- Ensure the pet hasn't eaten anything before giving the tablet.
- Always give the dose directly by mouth.
- Treatment for kittens – In accordance with the weight, give an accurate dose of Popantel at 6, 8 and 12 weeks of age. Repeat at every 3 months.
- Treatment for adult cats – Give accurate dose at every 3 months.
- Treatment for pregnant and lactating queens – Give dose before mating, 10 days prior to kittening and 2 and 4 weeks after kittening.
- Consult a veterinarian for treating pets with a heavy infestation and when there are more pets in the household.
- ½ tablet for cats weighing less than 2.5 kgs
- 1 tablet for cats weighing between 2.6 to 5 kgs
- 1 tablet per 5 kg bodyweight for cats weighing over 5 kgs
- Popantel All Wormer tablets provide total protection from intestinal parasites in cats
- These tablets are easy to administer
- Popantel ensures easy administration in fussy cats due to its unique and palatable taste
- A single dose of the tablet is sufficient in providing total control over gastrointestinal worms
- Each Popantel tablet is scored so that it is easy to break and divide into different dosages for weaned and smaller cats
- Popantel All Wormer is safe for all sizes and breeds of cats.
- It forms the best combination with treatments like vaccination, heartworm prevention, and flea tick treatment.
- Do not administer Popantel in kittens less than 2 weeks of age.
- Also, avoid giving to animals allergic to ingredients present in Popantel.
- Popantel is not effective in treating heartworms.
Praziquantel and Pyrantel
happy that it has controlled worm infecitons
better than the other product i was using previously.