RSPCA Monthly Heartworm Tablets are a monthly generic heartworm preventive that protects all sizes of dogs from deadly heartworm disease. It is one of the most affordable and effective option to control deadly heartworm disease without having any adverse effect on the health of the dogs. These tablets eliminate heartworms in their immature stage before they mature into adult and more harmful ones. Furthermore, these tabs are extremely safe for dogs and puppies over 6 weeks.
RSPCA - How it works?
RSPCA Monthly Heartworm tablet contains a powerful active ingredient known as Ivermectin. The active ingredient eliminates the tissue stage of heartworm larvae very effectively and prevents it from harming your dog. It not only does that but also provides one month protection from the same.
Direction for use
- Weigh your dog before beginning the treatment.
- Give one tablet orally at monthly intervals.
- To encourage consumption, wrap the tablet in the food.
- Dosage should begin within a month of the first exposure to mosquitoes.
- Continue the monthly treatment for a year or as advised by your vet.
- Destroys immature stages of heartworm larvae
- Effective and heartworm preventive treatment
- The treatment provides monthly protection
- Very easy to administer to dogs
- Safe for dogs and puppies
- Do not use it on puppies younger than 6 weeks of age.
- Keep the product away from the eyes as it can lead to irritation.
- After administering, wash your hands properly with soap and water.
- Keep the product at a room temperature of below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Dispose of the empty container by wrapping it in paper and then dumping it in the garbage bin.
Caution:Collies including Border Collies and other breeds have genetic intolerance towards Ivermectin. Those pet owners with Collies and other susceptible breeds should look for alternatives to Ivermectin for the treatment of parasites.
it is one of the most affordable treatments and effective
powerful heartwormer always protecting from dreadful heartworms
Never had any issue using this for our fur kids.