Seraquin is a popular joint support chewable tablet for cats. This joint supplement soothes stiffness, safeguards long-term joint health and promotes mobility. Recommended by vets, Seraquin is highly helpful for senior cats in improving their joint conditions. This joint formula reduces arthritis and other joint degenerative problems in cats. It supports cats to lead a healthy and active life.
Seraquin - How it works?
Seraquin for cats is designed with unique ingredients for optimal joint health. It contains active ingredients such as glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints. Glucosamine cushions joints and reduces friction and chondroitin helps reduce pain and increases the mobility. Curcumin, another active ingredient provides anti-inflammatory function. All the ingredients combined promotes joint health in cats.
Direction for use
- Administer it directly into the mouth.
- Or mix it with food and ensure that the entire dosage is taken.
- Dosage depends on the body weight of a cat or you can consult a vet for directions of use.
- Number one joint product for cats
- Works as a life-long joint supplement for maintaining joint health
- Supports healthy joint function
- Promotes agility
- Aids stiff joints and reduces pain
- Controls inflammation
- For veterinary use only.
- Store it in a cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- No serious side effects on long usage.
- Consult a vet before giving to allergic and diabetic dogs.
Inactivated yeast, glucosamine HCI, chondroitin sulphate, hydrolysed chicken protein, maize starch, saccharose, standardised turmeric extract and maize protein
Excellent joint care supplement
we have like 7 cats including 3 feral and 2 rescue cats and for their joint health, I only prefer these chewables