Anxiety TFLN for Homeopathic Supplies
Anxiety TFLN has been developed to provide a calming sense in fearful dogs and cats during thunderstorms, windstorms, and fireworks. It aids in buffering the noise your pet hears and their reaction to the atmospheric changes as a result of an approaching storm. It is completely chemical free and is safe for dogs and cats. There are no apparent side effects of using this product since it has been developed after researching the best ingredients from across the globe. It comes in liquid form and needs to be given orally.
Anxiety TFLN for Dogs & Cats
Anxiety TFLN, a Homeopet product is a swift-acting, non-sedating, and non-habit forming natural homeopathic remedy for dogs and cats. The treatment aids dogs and cats from the following symptoms:
- Barking, howling, yelping, whining
- Bolts, runs away
- Cowering, trembling, shaking
- Destructive behavior
- Drooling, pooping, vomiting
- Hiding under table, in bathroom, behind couch
- Restlessness, pacing, panting
It is 100% natural with no chemicals and so is extremely safe to be given to dogs and cats.
Direction for use
- Drop the liquid preparation directly to the mucous membrane of the mouth encompassing lips.
- For dogs; pull the labial pouch
- For cats; raise the head till you can see the open mouth of the dog/cat.
- If your dog/cat finds it distressful to take the dose or you are unable to comply, mix it in the food, water or milk.
- A full dose may be given every 15 minutes up to 4 doses if needed, before or during fireworks.
- If your dog/cat is sensitive to the odor of the alcohol preservative, give 10-20 minutes for it to dilute and evaporate before the liquid or food is presented to the pet.
- You can mix it in food, water or milk.
- Alternatively, add a sprayer and mist in the air around severely affected patients to calm them down or dropped around bedding area 3-5 times on a daily basis.
- Use this treatment only if your pet is anxious.
- Calms the pet in severe anxiety situations like sensitivity to drafts and electric shocks
- Consists of natural ingredients
- Controls specific phobia in pets
- Easy to administer
- Recommended for all breeds of dogs, including pregnant and lactating female dogs
- Relieves the pet from fearful situations, including lightening, backfiring of vehicles, loud noises and fireworks
- Before administering the treatment on pregnant female pets, check with your veterinarian.
- Evaluate the sensitivity of the pet towards the alcoholic preservatives and give a single dose first.
- If you notice any sign of hypersensitivity, take the immediate assistance of your veterinarian.
- Never overdose the pet. Follow the product label or the veterinarian's advice.
Phosphorus 6c&30c, Rhododendron 6c&30c, Borax 6c&30c, Theridion 6c&30c, Chamomilla 6c&30c in 20% USP alc. in purified water.
No more worries when the festive season starts. I start using this product and I happy to enjoy with both my furry pals.
Best natural remedy
It is a best natural remedy for my cat to overcome the anxiety issue. She is not the one who likes fireworks. she gets terrified by the noise of fireworks. This product has helped me a lot to handle my cat's anxiety issue
Excellent service timely delivery