Bravecto Chews + Heartgard Plus Combo Pack
Bravecto and Heartgard Plus for Dogs Combo is the great value pack that includes Bravecto and Heartgard Plus for dogs. The oral flea and tick treatment Bravecto chew kills both fleas and ticks. It provides protection against flea and tick infestations. The other product – Heartgard Plus controls heartworm disease and prevents roundworm and hookworm infections. The long lasting, and fast acting formulation is safe and effective. This vet-recommended combo pack is quite affordable and has added benefits.
Bravecto is an effective flea and tick protection for dogs. It destroys fleas and controls flea infestations for a long duration. It also kills ticks along with preventing tick infestations. The oral treatment has quick action and long lasting property. The key ingredient Flumethrin is an active insecticide. It disrupts the transmission of nervous impulses in parasites, which results in over-excitement and kills them. When given regularly as directed, it offers year round protection against flea and tick infestation. It is safe for dogs and has no known side effects.
Heartgard Plus is a vet-recommended heartworm preventive. It treats immature stages of heartworms and controls heartworm disease. The oral treatment also eliminates intestinal worms including roundworms and hookworms. The active ingredients – Ivermectin and Pyrantel act on parasites (immature heartworms, hookworms & roundworms) and eliminate them. When given monthly, Heartgard Plus prevents dangerous heartworm and intestinal worm infection in dog year around.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Direction for use
- Before starting the treatment, weigh your dog properly.
- Choose the tablet with the appropriate weight of your dog and administer it orally.
- You can even mix the tablet with the food or give it orally.
- Commence the treatment at any time of the year and continue it for the whole year without a break.
- Get your pet tested for existing heartworm infection before you start the Heartgard Plus prevention program.
- If the pet is not infected by heartworms then start administering Heartgard Plus on a monthly basis. Give the tablet in accordance with the weight of the pet.
- On missing a monthly dosage, resume the treatment immediately by giving the tablet. You can also break down the tablet into pieces for ease of swallowing.
- An effective oral flea and tick preventive treatment for dogs
- Kills various species of ticks
- Kills fleas and prevents flea infestations
- Reduces the gap of monthly treatments
- Recommended for all dog breeds along with pregnant and lactating dogs
- Quick action and long lasting protection
- Affordable heartworm preventive
- Controls heartworm disease
- Treats and prevents intestinal worm infections
- Controls roundworms and hookworms
- Highly palatable flavored chewable tablets
- Keep out of children and pets.
- Store in a cool and dark place away from sunlight.
- Before starting Heartgard Plus tablets, it is important to get the pet tested for existing heartworm infection.
- Do not administer to pets sensitive to the ingredients. Collie breed are more sensitive to the effects of ivermectin administered at elevated dose levels. It is safe to use in collies when used as recommended by the label.
- Do not skip the monthly dosage, as there are chances of pets catching heartworm infections.
- Consult a vet if the dosage is missed for a period of more than 2 months.
- Wash hands with soap and water after giving the tablet.
Ivermectin & Pyrantel