Cleanaural Ear Cleaner is a scientific formulation for cleaning the ears of dogs. Its quick action dissolves and removes the hardened wax deposits found in the dog's ears. By removing earwax and debris, it maintains the routine hygiene of canines. It is safe to use in conjunction with other antimicrobial and topical treatments. When used on a periodic basis it prevents ear hygiene issues found in dogs. Packed with an easy to use applicator, this ear cleaner is suitable for all sizes and breeds of dogs.
Cleanaural - How it works?
Cleanaural Ear Cleaner consists key ingredients like Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Borate, Chlorothymol, and Menthol. All of which help in the throrugh removal of debris and wax from the dog's ear canals.
Direction for use
- Remove the cap of the bottle and place its nozzle tip on the upper part of the pet’s ear canal.
- Squeeze out the solution gently from the bottle and apply into the pet’s ear canal.
- Gently massage the ear from the outside.
- Allow the pet to shake its head to get rid of the excess solution.
- Wipe the extra solution, earwax, and debris with a piece of cotton.
- Consult your vet for painful ears or other ear diseases.
- Cleanses dog’s ears without causing any pain
- Helps maintain proper ear hygiene
- Safe to use with other antibiotic treatments
- No discoloration of fur or hair
- Smoothly removes hardened wax from the pet’s ears
- Can be used for cats as well
- Do NOT use the solution on damaged or ruptured ear skin.
- Do NOT use if the pet has any kind of ear pain or disease.
- Not meant for consumption.
- Keep product away from children's reach.
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place.
Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Borate, Chlorothymol, and Menthol
would say that it is the best clinically proven solution for our pet's ears
No more extra wax or debris, perfect cleaner.
no nonsense product
no nonsense product, works great