Direction for Use
Take Cleanaural Ear solution. Remove the cap of the bottle and place its nozzle tip on the upper part of the pet’s ear canal.
Squeeze out the solution gently from the bottle and apply into the pet’s ear canal. Gently massage the ear from outside. Allow the pet to shake its head to get rid of excess solution.
Wipe the extra solution, earwax and debris with cotton ball.
If you find that the pet’s ears are dirty then repeat the process. For best results, use Cleanaural Ear cleaner once or twice a week.
Consult your vet for painful ears or other ear diseases.
- Cleanaural Ear cleanses pet’s ears without causing any pain.
- Maintains ear hygiene of dogs and cats.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Safe to use with other antibiotic treatments.
- No discoloration of fur or hair.
- Smoothly removes hardened wax from the pet’s ears.
- Do NOT use the solution on damaged or ruptured ear skin.
- Do NOT use if the pet has any kind of ear disease or pain in the ears.
- If you find surprisingly extra earwax then please consult a vet for further guidance.
Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Borate, Chlorothymol and Menthol.
Manufacturer : Dechra