Direction for Use
Comfortis chewable is administered directly in the dog’s mouth or it can also be mixed with food.
Give 140mg tablet available in pink box to dogs weighing between 5-10 lbs (2.3 - 4.5 kg).
Give 270mg tablet available in orange box to dogs weighing between 10-20lbs (4.5 -9 kg).
Give 560mg tablet available in green box to dogs weighing between 20-40lbs(9 -18 kg).
Give 810mg tablet available in blue box to dogs weighing between 40-50lbs(18 -27 kg).
Give 1620mg tablet available in brown box to dogs weighing between 50-80lbs (27.1 - 54 kg).
- Fast acting treatment that starts killing fleas within 30 minutes.
- Easy to administer, monthly chewable.
- Stops flea life cycle by killing fleas before they lay eggs.
- Beef flavored tablets are a treat for the pets.
- Spinosad, the ingredient used in Comfortis is an eco-friendly material.
- No extra care needed as required for topical treatments.
- No application site reaction or allergies.
- Do not administer to puppies less than 14 weeks of age.
- Consult a veterinarian while treating breeding, pregnant, lactating and epileptic dogs.