Epi-Otic Ear Cleanser is an excellent alternative maintaining proper ear health in dogs and cats. This is a non-irritant ear cleanser which includes anti-adhesive properties that prevent the build-up of bacteria and yeast. It is designed to remove crusts, dirt, and scales and to dry the canals. This can be used for routine ear cleaning or even with severe otitis external in canines and felines. Moreover, it has been improved by making it more powerful to dissolve the grease and debris with neutral pH level.
Epi-Otic - How it works?
Epi-Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser contains ingredients such as Salicylic acid and Lactic acid. It uses the glycotechnology that prevents pseudomonas bacteria from attaching to the skin surfaces. The components in this product helps to control bacterial and fungal infection in the pet's ear. It also has anti-odor technology comprised of aldehyde complex which helps to eliminate odors.
Direction for use
- Shake the solution well before use.
- Turn the white nozzle to open the bottle.
- Put 3 to 4 drops of into the pet's ear or as per your vet's advice.
- Massage gently at the base of your pet's ear.
- As the excess wax and debris come out, clean it with the help of cotton.
- Potent ear solution for cats and dogs
- Non-irritating liquid treatment
- Removes debris and hard wax from the pet's ears
- Contains neutral pH level
- Patented anti-odor technology
- Safe to use on all dog and cat breeds
- For animal and topical use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Avoid contact with the pet's eyes.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Salicylic acid and Lactic acid
was quite effective in treating ear infections in our two fidos
clean ears and clean puppy, happy for him
Good product, been using for a long time for the generation of our dogs.