Direction for Use
- Before administration, consult your vet for the nutritional requirements of your cats and kittens.
- Feline Omegaderm chicken flavored tablets is recommended for treating cats.
- Administer the dose either on empty stomach or crush it and mix with food.
- If the dosage is more than one tablet, divide it between morning and night meals.
- Ensure to administer this supplement in conjunction with a balanced diet.
- Cats (all sizes) – 4 Chewables/day
- Feline Omegaderm is scientifically developed for cats’ palate.
- It is easy to administer as comes in chicken flavor.
- It is a perfect nutritional supplement for felines.
- It efficiently decreases shedding of coat in cats and kittens.
- Feline Omegaderm is highly effective, as it comprises natural contents and essentials like Zinc and Biotin.
- It is rich with natural ingredients including Omega fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- This dietary product is specially prepared under supervision of veterinarians’ and flavor experts.
- It is helpful in repairing damaged skin of cats along with maintaining their healthy coats.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Store it at room temperature. Do not place in damp or under direct sunlight.
- Discard the leftover tablets eight weeks after opening the bottle.
Chicken By-Product meal, Poultry Tallow, Dried Egg, Chicken digest, Maize Gluten, Vegetable fiber, Flax seeds, Corn, Maize, Minerals (Iodised salt, Zinc Sulphate, Selenium, Ferrous Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Chloride, Copper Sulphate), Vitamins A, B group Vitamins, Vitamin C, D, E, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Oil, Natural Antioxidants, MSM, Tryptophan, Sodium Trypolyphosphate (STPP).