K9 Advantix for Dogs
K9 Advantix is a topical monthly spot-on treatment that protects dogs against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, sand flies, stable flies, chewing lice, and biting insects. It prevents external parasites by paralyzing, debilitating, killing, and repelling them. This single treatment is used for controlling and killing multiple parasites. It protects dogs from diseases caused by these parasites. 98.5% ticks die within two hours of application of K9 Advantix. It is safe to use this product on dogs over 7 weeks old.
K9 Advantix - How it works?
Imidacloprid and Permethrin are the active ingredients in K9 Advantix. Their synergy results in the effective killing of the fleas and ticks. In addition, it also has repelling action called the ‘ hot foot’ activity on ticks that stops them from sticking on the treated dog’s body. Permethrin attacks parasite’s nervous system and blocks sodium channels responsible for nerve impulses. This leads to hyper-excitation, paralysis, and death. Ticks die due to the insecticidal action, but remain attached to the pet’s body.
Direction for use
- Choose the correct pack depending on your dog’s weight.
- Make your dog stand uprightly so that the solution is easy to apply.
- Part the fur between the shoulder blades to make the skin visible.
- Invert the opened tube and place the tip of the tube onto the skin.
- Empty the tube by squeezing out all the content.
- For dogs weighing less than 20 lbs, apply at only one spot.
- For larger dogs, apply at 3-4 places, starting from spots between the shoulder blades till the base of the tail.
- Do NOT groom the treated pet or touch the applied site until it is completely dry.
- Repeat on a monthly basis or as advised by your vet.
- Fast acting treatment that kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours
- Prevents re-infestations by killing fleas before they lay eggs
- Kills flea larvae found in the surroundings
- Remains effective in repelling ticks for 4 weeks
- Kills mosquitoes and repels them for 2 to 4 weeks
- Controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Safe to use on 7 weeks and older puppies, dogs, pregnant, and lactating females
- K9 Advantix is highly poisonous for cats, so do NOT use on cats.
- Keep away from the dog’s eyes and mouth.
- Store in a cool place, below 30 °C.
- Keep away from children, edibles, and animal feeds.
- After application, wait for atleast 48 hours before bathing your pet.
- Increased itching, redness or lethargy might be observed in rare cases.
Imidacloprid and Permethrin
I've had my dog on K9 Advantix for several years now and have never seen a flea on him. He runs around outside in my garden every day and still remains flea free. So, I'm pretty impressed with it. Great product!
I have used this product on my furry pal, it is working great. I will not use any other brand, as it easy to use and I have not seen a single flea on him till now. I recommend it to all the dog owners as this works amazingly well and can buy it from Best vet care for cheaper price.
Will definitely buy from them again!!!!
works well! Will definitely buy from them again!!!!