Frontline Top Spot is a monthly topical spot on treatment for all breeds of cats. It provides protection against fleas and flea infestations. It controls flea allergy dermatitis and biting lice on cats. The fast acting treatment kills fleas within 24 hours of application. Moreover, it is suitable to use on 8 weeks and older kittens and cats and remains effective for 4 weeks.
Frontline Top Spot - How it works?
Frontline Top Spot for cats is a fast-acting monthly flea treatment that kills fleas and prevents their re-infestations by killing the life stages of these external parasites. Fipronil, the active ingredient in Frontline Top Spot kills external parasites by paralyzing and killing them with the insecticidal property. It eliminates fleas within 24 hours and prevents the multiplication of fleas for an entire month.
The very convenient waterproof treatment is effective even after the pet gets wet. It also reduces the risk of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) in cats.
Note: For tick control on cats, use FRONTLINE SPRAY
Kindly Note:Merial is now acquired by Boehringer Ingelheim. So, the manufacturer’s name on product packs may vary according to the available stock.
Direction for use
- Hold your cat or kitten in a standing position. Part the fur at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the opened Frontline Top Spot pipette on the skin.
- Squeeze out the content of the pipette on the skin.
- It will spread across the cat’s body within 24 hours.
- Allow the application site to become dry.
- It is recommended for 8 weeks and older kittens, adult cats, pregnant and lactating cats. Take veterinarian’s advice before treating sick and debilitated cats.
- Repeat Frontline Top Spot for Cats Treatment every month, on the same date.
- Fast acting treatment with long lasting effect
- Easy to apply topical monthly treatment
- Kills fleas within 24 hours
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis and biting lice on cats
- Waterproof treatment, which remains effective even after the pet gets wet
- Reduces chances of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Apply only on undamaged and dry skin.
- Do NOT allow children to play with the pet until the application site is dry.
- Do NOT let pets groom each other after treatment.
- Redness or itching might be observed at the application site for a while. If the signs persist then immediately, consult a veterinarian.
- Avoid contact with the cat’s eyes and mouth.
- After application, wash hands and exposed skin with plenty of water and soap.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
top spot treatment
nothing works like this and we are using it since 3 years
no more flea infestations and no more worries about flea allergy dermatitis. Happy to see Alby roaming around without scratching her back.
one dose one month protection
one dose one-month protection, happy with results