HP Healing Cream for Homeopathic Supplies
HP Healing Cream
HP Healing Cream is a topical treatment that assists in treating wounds, burns, bites and cuts in dogs and cats. It is anti-infective and anti-bacterial. It even aids in reducing swelling and is particularly useful for non-responsive wounds. It is very easy to use. This cream can be used on open or bandaged wounds. A liberal application is recommended under bandages.
HP Healing Cream, a Homeopet product contains natural ingredients that aids in speeding regeneration of cell tissue thereby reducing the wound closure time. It even boosts the immune system of the pet and has shown effective results on previously non-responsive wounds. It is also useful in preventing and treating infected wounds on dogs and cats.
Direction for use
- Use this cream on the affected area by covering the spot that is wounded, has scar, lesion or ulcer.
- Apply this treatment thrice a day.
- Before applying the homeopathic cream clean the wound and dry it properly.
- For pets that have undergone surgery or have punctured wounds, apply the ointment around the affected area.
- It is safe to use this homeopathic treatment coupled with other treatments.
- A homeopathic treatment for dogs and cats
- Does not contain any artificial flavors or colors
- Effective against deep routed external wounds, scratches, injuries, skin-burns, ulcers
- It is possible to combine this treatment with other treatments
- Supports all types of septic wounds from acute to chronic ones
- Does not cause any adverse effects on the pet.
- For pregnant pets it is recommended to consult with your veterinarian before administering the treatment.
- This treatment is not recommended for fish.
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water after applying the cream.
Monkshood, Leopards Bane, Iodide of Arsenic, Deadly Nightshade, Bruisewort, Wild Hops, Pot Marigold, German Chamomile, Purple Cone-Flower, Black Sampson, Black Pencil Lead, Witch Hazel , Calcium Sulphide, St. John's Wort, Bushmaster Snake, Marsh Tea, Yarrow, Mercury, Pokeweed, Garden Rue, Poison Oak, Pure Flint, Chickweed, Subliminated Sulphur, Comfrey, Arbor Vitae.
Worked very well. The wound healed on my cat and no rash marks seen on our dog. Both are happy now.
HP Healing Cream
Excellent service and best prices