K9 Advantix is a topical monthly spot-on treatment that protects dogs against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, sand flies, stable flies, chewing lice, and biting insects. The topical treatment kills fleas and ticks just by contact. The single treatment controls various external parasites and prevents secondary diseases transmitted due to fleas and ticks. Advantix remains effective for one full month and is safe to use for dogs and puppies over 7 weeks of age.
K9 Advantix - How it works?
Imidacloprid and Permethrin are the active ingredients present in K9 Advantix. The combined effect of the ingredients helps in eliminating fleas and ticks. The ingredients attack their nervous system and blocks sodium channels responsible for nerve impulses. This leads to hyper-excitation, paralysis, and death. Additionally, due to the repelling action called the ‘ hot foot’ activity, the topical treatment repels ticks and stops them from sticking on the treated dogs.
Direction for use
- Choose the correct pack depending on your dog’s weight.
- Allow your dog to stand in a comfortable position so that the solution is easy to apply.
- Part the fur between the shoulder blades to make the skin visible.
- Invert the opened tube and place the tip of the tube onto the skin.
- Empty the tube by squeezing out all the content.
- For dogs weighing less than 20 lbs, apply only at one spot.
- For larger dogs, apply at 3-4 places, starting from the shoulder blades till the base of the tail.
- Do NOT groom the treated pet or touch the applied site until it is completely dry.
- Repeat on a monthly basis or as advised by your vet.
- Fast acting treatment that kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours
- Prevents re-infestations by killing fleas before they lay eggs
- Remains effective in repelling ticks for 4 weeks
- Kills mosquitoes and repels them for 2 to 4 weeks
- Controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Safe to use on 7 weeks and older puppies, dogs, pregnant, and lactating females
- K9 Advantix is highly poisonous for cats, so do NOT use on cats.
- Keep away from the dog’s eyes and mouth.
- Store in a cool place, below 30 °C.
- Keep away from children, edibles, and animal feeds.
- After application, wait for atleast 48 hours before bathing your pet.
- Increased itching, redness or lethargy might be observed in rare cases.
Imidacloprid and Permethrin
BETTER THAN FRONTLINE
Works against parasites but it works much better than frontline against fleas.
Best treatment , working good since four years, will further continue
Best for my pet
Definitely keeping this on a monthly schedule.