Mediworm is a broad spectrum dewormer for cats and kittens that treats hookworm, roundworm, and tapeworm. It starts working within 8 hours and within 24 hours your cat will be free from worms. The oral tablet also protects cats against gastrointestinal worm infections. It is essential to deworm cats and kittens on a regular basis to easily control worms and prevent worm infection.
Mediworm - How it works?
Mediworm for cats contains two standard insecticides - Praziquantel and Pyrantel Pamoate. The combination works on intestinal worms including roundworms, tapeworms, and hookworms. The tablet removes the worms in cats and kittens. Mediworm is safe for kittens and cats as well as suitable for pregnant and lactating cats.
Direction for use
- Dose the tablet as directed on the pack.
- The standard dosage is 1 tablet per 5 kg.
- Administer the tablet directly through the mouth or with meat.
- Can also be crushed and mixed with the feed.
- Kittens need to be wormed every two weeks until twelve weeks of age.
- Then, monthly until six months of age.
- After six months all cats need to be wormed every three months.
- Cats under 1.25 kg (2.75 lb) = 1/4 tablet
- Cats between 1.25 and 2.5 kg (2.75 - 5.5 lb)= 1/2 tablet
- Cats between 2.50 and 3.75 kg (5.5 - 8.25 lb)= 3/4 tablet
- Cats between 3.75 and 5 kg (8.25 - 11 lb)= 1 tablet - above 5 kg (11lb)= 11/2 tablets
- Offers 100% efficacy against worms
- Does not cause nausea or vomiting
- Highly cost effective
- Easy to dose tablet
- Safe for kittens, pregnant and lactating cats
- Highly palatable catnip flavored tablet
- Keep out of reach of children and uninformed people.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Consult a vet before treating sick or convalescing cats.
- Safe for use in lactating and pregnant cats.
Praziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate and Catnip flavor
Mediworm - good wormer
I have used this product before and it is very effective.
Well using this one since 25 months and yet its going great. no complains.