Nexgard and Nuheart Combo Pack for Dogs
Nexgard and Nuheart Combo Pack for Dogs is the best available offer. Nexgard is a beef flavored soft chewable that is effective against adult fleas thereby preventing flea infestations. Nuheart comes in meat flavor which effectively prevents heartworms in dogs and is the generic version of Heartgard but cost-effective than the original treatment. The combo of these products will provide double protection to your pet from parasites as well as heartworms. Check out the bonanza offer now!
Nexgard for dogs
Nexgard is a powerful beef-flavored chewable that destroys fleas, ticks and protects pets from re-infestation. The oral treatment eliminates fleas before they lay eggs. Its special formulation also kills types of ticks including Lone star ticks, Black-legged ticks, American dog ticks and Brown dog ticks.
Nuheart for dogs
Nuheart is the monthly heartworm treatment for dogs. It is a generic and cost-effective version of Heartgard Plus. The monthly heartworm treatment is effective in preventing heartworms and maintaining your dog’s health. The meat-flavored tablet is likely for dogs and is easy to administer. It stops immature stages of heartworms to develop.
Merial/ Boehringer Ingelheim
Direction for use
- Weigh the dog and select the appropriate pack size of Nexgard Chewable.
- These chewables are available in four different pack sizes with different colors.
- The tablets need to be administered directly in the mouth of the dog.
- If the dog refuses to take it orally, then you can mix it in the dog food.
- If the chewable is mixed in the dog food then ensure that the dog completes the meal so that the treatment is effective.
- Repeat the treatment after 30 days exactly on the same date.
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- Nuheart should be administered orally.
- Give it directly into the mouth or mix it with food.
- Can also be dissolved in water and then mixed in food for administration.
- Treat every month.
- Prevents flea infestation
- Eliminates 99% fleas within 8 hours of administration
- It treats and controls Black-legged tick, American dog tick and brown dog tick infestation for dogs and puppies.
- A monthly treatment
- Easy to administer beef flavored chews
- An effective heartworm preventive
- A generic form of Heartgard Plus
- Once a month treatment
- Kills immature form of heartworms
- Easy to administer as comes in meat flavor
- A monthly spot-on that attacks larval stages and destroys parasites.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use in other animal species.
- Wash your hands after administering this product.
- Keep away from children and other pets.
- Use of NexGard in breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs is not confirmed.
- Consult a vet before using in dogs having seizures, muscle tremor or/and ataxia.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Before treatment, dog should be tested for heartworm.
- Caution:Collies including Border Collies and other breeds have genetic intolerance to Ivermectin. Those pet owners with Collies and other susceptible breeds should look for alternatives to Ivermectin for the treatment of parasites.