Pet Dent Oral Rinse has been specifically developed for maintaining proper and thorough oral health of dogs and cats. It is recommended to use this rinse during brushing or after the completion of an oral treatment. This oral rinse is the number one veterinarian recommended product for preventing bad breath and oral diseases in dogs and cats. It is safe to use on all dogs and cat breeds.
Pet Dent Oral Rinse - How it works?
Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate , and Calcium glycerophosphate are the three active ingredients present in this product. When combined together, these ingredients help in fighting off the dental diseases such as plaque formation, gingivitis, and tartar. It also aids in preventing bacteria and germs from entering the pet's mouth.
Direction for use
- Let the pet lie down in a comfortable position.
- Lift the upper lip in such a way that the gums can be visible.
- Smoothly apply the oral rinse over the gum-line.
- Ensure that the pet does not get hurt by the applicator.
- Repeat the process on the other side of the mouth.
- Helps maintain oral hygiene in pets
- Prevents dental diseases effectively
- Prevents bad breath and plaque formation
- Vet recommended product
- Safe for both cats and dogs
- Keep product away from children and other pets.
- For animal use only.
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water.
- There needs to be a safe distance between the gums of the pet and the applicator in order to avoid any accidental damage(s).
Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, and Calcium glycerophosphate
just a small portion and works wonder
good value and job done
very good price
Oral rinse at a very good price compared to what you pay at the vets.