Petscreen SPF23 is a highly popular and effective sunscreen for dogs. Especially designed for light-skinned and white-colored animals, Petscreen protects dogs and other others like cats and horses from the harmful ultra-violet rays of the sun. It protects dogs and other pets from the dangers of skin-related tumors and skin cancer due to exposure to the sun’s harmful rays. The transparent liquid provides longer protection without irritating the skin of the pet. This easy to spray sunscreen is safe for all dogs, cats, and horses as well.
Petscreen SPF23 - How it works?
Petscreen is a quality liquid enriched with SPF23. The components provide a broad-spectrum protection against the harmful UV rays including UVA and UVB rays. It contains key ingredients like Octocrylene, Octyl dimethyl PABA, and Butyl methoxydibenzoyl methane in a quick drying base that helps in the thorough protection of the dog's and other pet's skin from the harmful UV rays. Moreover, this liquid solution can be used daily to avoid skin conditions.
Direction for use
- Spray the sunscreen liberally over the skin.
- Apply once a day to the susceptible areas.
- For applying on the face and near the eyes, spray the solution onto a cotton wool swab and then wipe it around the desired areas.
- Controls skin damage caused due to sun's exposure
- Prevents the risk of cancer and skin tumors
- Highly beneficial for white colored and light-skinned pets
- Protects dogs and cats from the harmful UV rays
Safe to use on dogs and other pets like cats and horses
- Store product away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not spray on wounds, abrasion, cuts, and broken skin.
- Avoid applying on the face and eyes.
- Do not apply on sensitive areas like the nose.
Octocrylene, Octyl dimethyl PABA, and Butyl methoxydibenzoyl methane in a quick drying base
quite cheap and easier to apply
Petscreen SPF23 Sunscreen
The sunscreen for pets is ideal and works really well. I never miss to apply this on Fony when going on a beach.