Simparica Trio is a powerful chewable treatment specially formulated for dogs. This advanced monthly treatment protects dogs against fleas and ticks. It kills five types of ticks including gulf coast ticks, American dog ticks, Lone star ticks, deer ticks, and Brown dog ticks. Simparica Trio kills fleas before they can lay eggs and begins to kill existing fleas within 4 hours. It effectively controls heartworms as well as treats and controls intestinal worms like roundworms and hookworms. This treatment is approved for puppies and dogs over the age of 8 weeks old.
Simparica Trio-How It Works?
Simparica Trio consists of three ingredients – Sarolaner, Moxidectin, and Pyrantel. Sarolaner helps in the thorough elimination of fleas and ticks whereas Moxidection aids in the prevention of heartworm disease. On the other hand, Pyrantel helps in treating and controlling roundworms and hookworms.
NOTE:Please consult your vet before buying this product. Dogs with a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.
Direction for use
- Choose the dosage according to your dog’s weight.
- Administer it directly in the dog's mouth or hide inside the food
- Give the tablet a way that it encourages your dog to chew rather than swallowing it without chewing.
- In case if you missed any dose, re-dosing is recommended.
- All-in-one monthly chewable treatment for dogs
- Prevents flea and tick infestation
- Kills 5 types of ticks
- Eliminate fleas before they lay eggs
- Substantially improves the clinical signs of Flea Allergy Dermatitis in dogs
- Provides 100% protection from heartworm disease
- Treats and controls roundworms and hookworms in dogs
- Chewable tablet has a palatable liver flavored taste
- Keep out of reach of children and other pets.
- For animal use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Wash hands thoroughly after administering.
- The safe use of Simparica Trio has not been evaluated in breeding, lactating and pregnant dogs.
Warning: Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures or neurologic disorders.
All in one treatment
All in one treatment really works for my pet.
No side effects
He takes it easy. No side effects and we are happy parents.
More Than Handy
It is a great combination of one in all treatment. Saves time and money.