Ultrum Flea and Tick Powder is a specially developed insecticidal talc-based powder for eliminating fleas and ticks. It eliminates 100% fleas within 24 hours of application. The topical powder controls flea eggs and larvae for up to 3 months. This topical treatment can be used as a part of flea and tick control program. It can also be used on cats and to treat birds for controlling feather mites, red mites, and lice. It is extremely safe for puppies and dogs.
Ultrum Powder - How it works?
Ultrum flea and tick powder contains a powerful ingredient known as Propoxur. This active ingredient causes nerve contractions that eventually eliminate the parasites. It aids in destroying fleas, ticks, mites, and lice. This powdered formula helps in controlling flea and tick infestations. Flea powder can also be used in vacuum cleaning bags to destroy flea eggs while vacuuming.
Direction for use
- Wear gloves before treating the pet with Ultrum Flea and Tick powder.
- Sprinkle the powder properly on the fur coat.
- Ruffle the coat so that the powder can spread evenly.
- The powder can also be sprinkled on the dog’s bed and beddings.
- Repeat the process every six to seven days.
- For severe infestations, repeat the treatment every four days.
- Helpful in controlling flea and tick infestations
- Kills 100% fleas within 24 hours of administration
- Provides protection against flea eggs and larvae for more than three months
- Suitable to use with other flea and tick products
- Highly effective in killing fleas and ticks when used in vacuum clean bags
- Safe to use on puppies and dogs
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For veterinary use only.
- In case of accidental ingestion, take the pet to the vet.
- This product is NOT for consumption.
- Safe for puppies and all kinds of dogs.
Jonhy is usually infested with ticks and this powder get him clear of all the stuff.
not so costly
not so costly and quite effective