Wound Gard is a wonderful wound repair formula for faster and better healing. The anti-fungal spray aids in the thorough treatment of wounds, cuts, abrasions, and other skin-related conditions. The antiseptic formulation prevents wound infection and aids in the faster healing process. With the bitterant agent, the spray aids in controlling self-mutilation and prevents further wound infections in dogs. Moreover, wound gard is an easy-to-use spray bottle and is safe for dogs and puppies.
Wound Gard - How it works?
Wound-Gard is an effective topical solution made with key ingredients such as Chlorhexidine (di)gluconate, Denatonium benzoate, Eucalyptus oil, Menthol, and Phenoxyethanol. All these active ingredients
help in healing cuts and wounds quickly and prevents it from further damages. This spray also has properties present in it that helps in restoring your pet’s total health.
Direction for use
- Shake the bottle well before using.
- Remove the cap and spray on the wounded areas.
- Spray three times a day on the infected areas or according to your vet’s directions.
- Three to four pumps per 2 cm length of wound is the standard dose.
- Use rubber gloves while applying this topical solution.
- Wonderful wound repair formula for dogs
- Treats wounds, cuts, abrasions effectively
- Aids in faster healing of wounds
- Effectively prevents further wound infections
- Easy to use spray
- Safe for dogs and puppies
- Keep the spray away from pets and kids.
- Store spray in a cool and dry place, and away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- For animal use only.
Chlorhexidine (di)gluconate, Denatonium benzoate, Eucalyptus oil, Menthol, and Phenoxyethanol
Best product for treating wounds
does not irritate
the spray does not irritate rather leave the soothing effect
Effective wound cream. It has helped us treat our dog's tough wound.