Wound-Gard is a widely used topical solution for treating cuts, wounds, lesions and other types of skin irritations in cats. it’s an easy to use spray containing antibacterial agents that heals the damaged cells and tissues. Moreover, Woundgard prevents further damage to the injured area. This powerful formula promotes quick healing and faster recovery.
Wound-Gard - How it works?
A product of Virbac, Wound-Gard prevents infections and bacterial growth in cats. This topical spray has antiseptic property that effectively heals the wounds and the bitterant part prevents them from licking or damaging the wound thus promoting quicker healing.
Direction for use
- Before spraying Wound-Gard, shake the solution well.
- Spray it on the infected area liberally.
- Use it thrice a day or as per your vet’s directions.
- For 2cm length of wound, 3 to 4 pumps application is standard.
- Keep at distance, when spraying on your pet’s wounds.
- Wound-Gard comes in an easy to use spray bottle
- It treats different types of wounds including lesions, cuts and post-surgical incisions in cats
- Chlorhexidine (a disinfectant chemical) present in Wound-Gard promotes faster wound healing
- The bitter agent, which acts as a licking deterrent in the solution discourages pets from licking or chewing the wound
- With no hazardous chemicals in Wound-Gard, it is safe to use
- When eyes are exposed to Wound-Gard, immediately rinse with water as it may cause reddening and watering of eyes.
- Always wash hands after use or wear rubber gloves while spraying.
- In case of accidental swallowing of the cream, seek your doctor’s advice or visit a hospital immediately.
- Keep it in a dry and cool place; preferable temperature is 30 degrees Celsius.
- Keep Wound-Gard spray away from children and pets.
Chlorhexidine (di)gluconate, Denatonium benzoate, Eucalyptus oil, Menthol and Phenoxyethanol
This is a good antiseptic guard. It healed my kitty’s paw wound very quickly.
best wound treatment
Good product, effective and no long wait for healing.