Effipro DUO Spot-On for Dogs
Effipro DUO for dogs is an effective spot-on for treating fleas and ticks. The topical solution treats flea infestations along with tick infestations. This integrated solution controls the multiplication of fleas by preventing flea eggs from developing into adult fleas for 12 weeks after application. Effipro DUO provides the acaricidal efficacy for 2 weeks against Ixodes ricinus and for 4 weeks against Dermacentor reticulatus and Rhipicephalus sanguineus. The regular treatment helps to control a recurring parasitic infestation. The spot-on is also recommended as a part of flea allergy dermatitis treatment. Lastly, Effipro DUO is a monthly treatment that is easy to apply and has a unique drop-lock system.
Effipro DUO Spot-On - How it works?
Effipro DUO spot-on features the combination of two active ingredients – Fipronil and Pyriproxyfen. Fipronil is an adulticide, and the other ingredient Pyriproxyfen is an insect growth regulator. Fipronil kills the existing adult fleas and Pyriproxyfen restricts the growth of the different life stages of fleas. It helps prevent an increase in flea population and controls future flea and tick infestations.
Direction for use
- Remove the pipette from the pack.
- Break the snap-off top of the pipette along the scored line.
- Hold the pipette in an upright position.
- Part the fur at the base of the neck and shoulder blades for the skin to be visible.
- Place the pipette directly onto the skin.
- Squeeze several times to empty the entire content at the spot.
- For larger dogs, apply at two to three places.
- Prevents infestations of fleas and ticks
- Controls flea population by inhibiting flea eggs
- Can be used as part of flea allergy dermatitis
- Sterilizes adult fleas and restricts immature stages from developing
- Breaks the flea life cycle to prevent flea infestations
- For external use only.
- Weigh your dog accurately before starting the treatment.
- Avoid contact with skin and mouth.
- Do not eat, smoke or drink during application.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do NOT use the product on pets other than dogs.
- Never use on dogs hypersensitive to the active ingredients.
- Do not apply the product on wounded or scaly skin.
- Do not use on sick and debilitated dogs.
Fipronil and Pyriproxyfen
No More skin rashes
Joey gets skin allergy due to flea bites, starting with this treatment, can see the diffference
using it for the first time and can see the results.