Direction for Use
Use Frontline Plus on cats and kittens 8 weeks or older. Part the fur at a spot at the base of the skull and between the shoulder blades.
Place the pipette tip at the spot and empty the content on the spot. 0.5 ml Frontline Plus is enough for any size and breed of cat.
Do NOT apply on wounded or ruptured skin. Keep away from cat’s eyes. If it enters the eyes then flush with lots of water.
- Easy to apply monthly topical treatment.
- Suits all breeds of cats.
- Prevents and controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) in cats.
- Prevents biting lice for 4 weeks.
- Kills all life stages of flea life cycle and thus prevents re-infestations.
- Waterproof property makes it active even after the pet is wet.
Certain animals may show up soreness, redness, itching or hair loss at the site of application. If the signs persist then immediately, consult a veterinarian.
Using Frontline Plus on cats allergic to alcohol or insecticides is NOT recommended.
Do NOT allow the cat to lick the applied spot. If she licks the place then vomiting, hyper-salvation and hyperesthesia might be observed.
After applying Frontline Plus, wash hands with soap and water. Immediately contact poison control center in case of swallowing.